BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dear Love,

 
Though we are miles apart my love for you keeps growing stronger and stronger. I love you from now until death do us part. Right now this separation is killing me, but I know in my heart nothing can truly separate us. We are united forever as two bodies one soul. I don't want to lose you for anyone else or anything that anyone has to say about you. I want you to know that I love you from the deepest part of my heart. My love for you is unconditional.

I so wish you were here with me right now so that I could feel you and touch your soft skin. Every day lasts longer than a year. but soon we’ll be together and till that time I just want to say one thing that I love you a lot and there’s nothing in this world that is more precious than you.



Love always,
NS

0 comments: